Friday 11 February 2011

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Review

I purchased this product before Christmas and it came with a Maybelline Colour Sensational Cream Gloss. The packaging looks a bit dated in my opion and reminds me of art deco for some reason :s Sooo, its not the exterior of this product that appealed to me.
I've seen this around for AGES but hadn't got round to trying it out.
It's definitely not the worst mascara out there, but then again, it's not the best. Layering is quite tricky because you have to work fast before it dries or else it clumps up. It does a great job at defining and colouring lashes as it is really black! (Hence the name 'Blackest Black) The formula is rather 'runny' compared to other mascaras and I really don't like the wand because it's so small and isn't special at all. However, it is good at applying on the lower lashes as the wand is small enough to coat them without messing up the skin around your eye. As for lengthening, it's pretty average so there isn't alot for me to say. I HATE that it makes my lashes stick together and I wouldn't recommend this mascara for everyday use - I much prefer the Colossal Volum' one instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment