Tuesday 1 February 2011

Maybelline Colossal Volum' Mascara Review

Lovin' this mazzy! The brush is amazingly thick and definately adds incredible length and volume! It helps to hold curl and doesn't weigh my lashes down. My lashes are long and full after applying this and they look like falso lashes! Yay :D

My only dislike is that after a few hours, there are black flakes under my bottom lashes where the mascara has dried up. It somehow manages to smudge aswell (panda eyes are a no-no) Also, it is quite tricky to remove ALL of it as some product still hangs on for dear life :)
Overall, I highly reccommend this mascara as it is affordable and AMAZING! Plus, the packaging is very eye-catching ;)

1 comment:

  1. sono una nuova followers!
    http://polveredistelle-makeup.blogspot.com/
    Sei la benvenuta anche da me se ti fa piacere!

    ReplyDelete