Monday 17 January 2011

E.L.F Blending Eye Brush Review


What they say:
"Expertly blends multiple eye shades while softening dramatic edges and fine lines. Brush can also multi-task - use it to set powder or liquid concealer."

I finally decided to order this blending brush as I've read many reviews about it being soft for some people and scratchy for others.
My first impressions were that the bristles are soft and sturdy enough to blend eyeshadows very well. It hasn't shed even after a few washes and has kept its shape.
I have used it to set under-eye concealer and it does work well as it picks up just enough product and is precise around this area.
However, I did find it to be a bit scratchy and too sturdy but I can't complain as it's only £1.50 and gets the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment